C_C Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  C_C Index du Forum » C_C ambassade » La taverne de Courteline
Auteur Message
laughingstocks
élève-officier
élève-officier

MessagePosté le: 15/12/2017 09:36:22 Répondre en citant

These days brings an update on the Pandora Valentine’s 2018 series, with a sneak peek in the upcoming jewellery gift packages. The Pandora Valentine’s Day time 2018 collection is due out the following month. In the US, the 1st gift set to demonstrate is the Kiss My home bangle set, which will add the Glitter Kiss charm, some sort of silver bangle and pandora essence a pair of pearl earrings. The set is that has a pink make-up bag.

The subsequent set is the Piled Open Bangle gift arranged. The picture is only low res, and it’s hard to generate out the details, but it looks like you get two open bangles, a pair of earrings, the Shape of Like charm and then the option to choose one of two silver precious metal heart pendant designs. These look to be versions of the typical engravable heart dangle, yet I can’t see what’s authored on either! Then, there are two charm gift units. These usually just means that the charm will be bought from a special box for a limited time frame. The charms in question for pandora essence charms this collection are that Pandora Club 2018 bead and the Kiss More, the latter being sold that has a red lip bag.

Within Canada, there will be two jewellery gift models. The Tree of Like will include two in the new Valentine’s Explosion of Love clips plus the new Tree of Love charm to the silver heart clasp bracelet. The Lock your Assurance set includes two in the new Valentine’s heart diamond earrings, the heart-shaped Floating Locket in addition to three new Valentine’s petites. It’s hard to make out the details on any of these, but I suspect likely the same as the Australian gift sets pictured down below. I love the red boxes! And then pandora birthday charms two charm gift sets you are the Club charm, such as the US, but the other may be the Glitter Kiss, which differs from your US. There will likewise be a CNY themed gift set, featuring the red leather bracelet along with the silver dog pendant, as it’s about to be the Year of the Dog.

First up, you'll find a new dangle charm, featuring baby pinks. This town wasn’t shown in the regular catalogue for the Valentine’s 2018 series, so my guess is always that it’s the exclusive charm in this season. Next, excitingly, we now have three previously unseen Disney bracelets. The first of these is usually a new Epcot charm, featuring a Mickey portrait design with a twist: The next charms I’m about to be fascinated to observe the reaction to. Most are cutie versions of Mickey and Minnie. They remind me of essence charms Disney tsum tsums in style very kawaii (cute! ).

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/12/2017 09:36:22

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation