C_C Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  C_C Index du Forum » La ludopassion » Jeux de role
Auteur Message
LarryWalker
élève-officier
élève-officier

MessagePosté le: 18/12/2017 08:48:50 Répondre en citant

I was trying to play L2 again but it seems the game just doesn't like me.

First I tried to download the game the normal way, trough the launcher but after getting couple of *the connection to the update server has been lost* I just quit. I found a raw clien in one of the trackers and downloaded it, installed it and start to update it.

My tries to get one from the download link in the site failed too. I managed to download 2-3 times a .zip file the Freya client but everytime I tried to unzip the file at the end at 98% it says that some data is corrupted and it failes to extract the files from the rar/zip.

I waited for like 1/2 day to update to full and just to mention my I-net connection is like 25-30 Mbp/s. Nvm that I tried to log in after I did updated the client but it seems everytime I hit the start on the launcher the splash screen comes out and that's all.

I checked the forums a lot these 3-4 days and I saw some complains about GameGuard files and so on. Tried pretty much everything I found in the forum but no luck beign able to start and play the game so far.

The only success I think I have is after like deleting the GameGuard folder in my /system folder I was able to see actually load a bit in the begining and then I just get this wierd 640x480 resolution and only see the game cursor. After that I can't do anything, only a restart fixes my PC.

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=214524

Branding Motion Graphics video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 18/12/2017 08:48:50

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation